India is undoubtedly a land of foodies, with a massive number of people thronging eateries every year. Even 2021, a year partially affected by the Covid pandemic, saw 45 million instances of dining out in India. The Indian food service industry is likely to grow by a CAGR of 10.51% between 2022 and 2027. With such an explosion in the food service landscape, new restaurants must use innovative tactics to stand out from the competition.
The best option for new eateries is to seek the support of a restaurant consultant in their location. For example, if you open your food business in a suburb near Mumbai, Restaurant Consultants in Thane area can help you ace a tailor-made plan. But while you find the perfect consultant to help your business, here are simple post-launch PR tips that can help your restaurant gain an edge!
PR for Restaurants: What and Why?
Public relations (PR) can help boost your restaurant brand, driving name recognition and brand salience among potential customers. PR includes all the tools and strategies to create a positive public perception of your business. PR activities initiate and maintain the positive image of a brand, ensuring continued patronage from consumers.
Top Five Post-Launch PR Tips
The post-launch period is crucial for a restaurant’s future. Activities and strategic communication from the restaurant brand can shape public perception for years to come. Here are the tips that will help you ace this game:
1. Focus On Your Story: A storytelling approach is essential for winning over customers. You must weave a story around your brand to create sustained interest. This story can reflect the history of your restaurant or capture the essence of your concept. For example, if you are a restaurant owner in Pune, you can build a story around the rich heritage of old rulers and their history in this city. Restaurant Consultants Providing Services in Pune can help your restaurant hone in on the right story to make an impact.
2. Foster Community Involvement: Building rapport with the local community is a cornerstone of PR strategies. Your restaurant can pursue community associations that benefit the local people and complement your brand ethos. This approach will help customers understand the purpose and drive of your restaurant beyond the business motives.
3. Strategically Use Loyal Customers for Boosting PR: You can offer rewards and personalised attention to loyal customers. These tactics will turn them into net promoters for your restaurant, bringing in more people by organic word of mouth.
4. Opt for Cross-Promotions: You can work with local businesses for cross-promotion opportunities. Collaborate with complementary firms to create tie-ups that leave a lasting impact.
5. Deliver an Experience: Customers want food service paired with impeccable experiences. You can offer entertainment, artwork, and allied experiences to draw customers to your restaurant.
Restaurant Consultants help you curate unforgettable launch parties, buzz marketing strategies, advertising and more. Depending on your location, you can search for restaurant consultants offering support in Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Andaman, Thane, Pune, Lucknow, Calicut, Raipur, Bangalore, and a number of other cities. Reach out to BistroBrain, India’s leading restaurant consulting service to get support for all your PR activities!